Welcome To The Blog!

The original idea for this trip was a flight to New Brunswick to see my Dad's family for about two weeks. But the idea has evolved into a five week road trip with limited resources and a lot of fun. Call it the "Toner Family Experiment" if you will. Or call it an adventure.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Thinking and thinking and thinking and thinking and thinking and thinking and LAND IN A LAKE!!

Night before last, we left Uncle Allen's and went to my mother's best friends' place (Cathy and Michelle). Cathy has a sweet little schnauzer named Harley who was very friendly. Then we drove off to our Grandparents place, where we are currently staying.
I also started an Idea Journal for the first time in my life. I've had journals and diaries, but this is just lists and charts and quotes, not actual memoir-y stuff. Its pretty cool. I have some useful things in there (Orchestra notes, NHD ideas, checklists for things to do and buy before school starts, dreams and random spaztic ideas, etc....). I also have some pretty useless things in there (All sorts of childish jokes, music lists, 30Rock and SNL quotes, acronyms, and so much anime). Well, at least I'm not as scatterbrained. But my brain is still largely scattered.
I'm falling in love with my Grandma's cat. I think I may need to take him home in my suitcase ;)
Okay, time for pictures. Here goes...



 My Weibe friends!! :D
 Our sports themed room at the Fantasyland Hotel



 COWS!!!

 Pritty statue...









 Random hot air balloon!







 My very first rage XD <3

My second Rage Cartoon. This describes todays blog experience.

Thanks for reading! Sorry I haven't been so frequent, it's been busy.
-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment