Welcome To The Blog!

The original idea for this trip was a flight to New Brunswick to see my Dad's family for about two weeks. But the idea has evolved into a five week road trip with limited resources and a lot of fun. Call it the "Toner Family Experiment" if you will. Or call it an adventure.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Spaghetti Sauce Instead of Grapefruit!

HERE WE ARE!!!!
No, I'm not Daniel Cook. I'm Hannah Toner. And we're back in Ottawa!
It was an amazing AMAZING time back in Grand Falls :')
As you may know, I spent last summer in Grand Falls, and it was great to go back. I got to finally meet my NEW BABY COUSIN JAMES!! He is the sweetest, most wonderful baby ever :') :')
I also had 2 sleepovers with my AMAZING cousin Gabby. We stayed up all night talking, watching Youtube videos, laughing, digging up all of our old Bratz dolls from the basement, taking cheesy magazine quizzes, looking at all sorts of Beatles stuff, singing songs, dancing, packing, and watching Big Bang Theory. I missed her SO MUCH!
Infact, I missed all of my relatives. I missed Memere's hugs and welcoming spirit. I missed swimming and talking with Pepere. I missed my feisty Auntie Liz with her wise words and pretty smiles. I missed my crazy Uncle Peter and his Kung Foo moves. I missed Auntie Colleen with her Beatlemania and long talks. And now I am going to miss Sweet Baby James!
:') Phew...so sentimental!
Alright, so we mostly hung out, but we also went to Cap-Pele, a charming Acadian fishing community with pretty little beaches and warm water. We stayed in a little cabin for my parents anniversary and went snorkeling, swimming, and ate lots of lobster. PARADISE!
We drove to Ottawa today, leaving with tears and soo mannyy huugggss. We drove to Ottawa today, through Quebec City and Montreal. SO MANY CRAZY DRIVERS!! And now we're back at Auntie Eden's! We'll be here tomorrow, and then we'll be heading back home! I can't wait!
Alright, see ya!
-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment