Welcome To The Blog!

The original idea for this trip was a flight to New Brunswick to see my Dad's family for about two weeks. But the idea has evolved into a five week road trip with limited resources and a lot of fun. Call it the "Toner Family Experiment" if you will. Or call it an adventure.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Tomorrow (You're Only A Day Away)

The day is here at last! For the longest time we've been packing, buying, running errands, and saying goodbyes. Now it's nearly time to leave!
Tomorrow we will wake up, eat a good breakfast, and pack all our things into the car. Soon, we'll be driving down the road.
I'm not sure how I feel about going. I can't wait to see my relatives and all the cool things in Canada, but I'm really going to miss my friends, my pets, and all of the great things here in the U.S.
This is going to be a great cross-country adventure. Every day I'll be posting an entry and a song of the day. My brother and I will be taking many photos and we'll upload them on here too.
Check back soon! The adventure begins tomorrow!

SONG OF THE DAY
Dear Prudence- The Beatles

1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip! I wish I was doing something that exciting this summer! I can't wait to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete