Welcome To The Blog!

The original idea for this trip was a flight to New Brunswick to see my Dad's family for about two weeks. But the idea has evolved into a five week road trip with limited resources and a lot of fun. Call it the "Toner Family Experiment" if you will. Or call it an adventure.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Adventure Begins!

Here I am in Abbotsford, British Columbia, after a long day of the first day of our car trip!
This morning I woke up and went out for breakfast with the family at Krispy Kreme. We got home, and loaded up the Mercedes. Then I said goodbye to my Dad and we drove away.
We drove for hours, listening to Stevie Wonders, Bon Jovi, and Abba. It was very fun, and also kind of tedious. We avoided traffic, staying away from Seattle and Tacoma and instead driving through Puyallap and Everett.
We stopped at McDonalds, then got some gas. Then we crossed the border in record time.
We arrived early at our friend Barry's house (incredible), and here we are. We will be having dinner soon. Tomorrow we will be driving to Summerland and Kelowna.
Well, goodbye for now. Sorry this entry was so bland. I will post pictures soon!
-Hannah

1 comment: